Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year (and a Two Year Anniversary)


Hello Blogland and a very happy New Year to you all!!! :) I seriously hope 2014 was a better year for you than it was for me, although I am grateful for all the lessons, love and friendship I experienced these past twelve months. Circumstances were crappy, but my feet managed to bring me to new, exciting places nonetheless, and that's something I should really cherish. I also managed to keep blogging throughout the year, and even though I couldn't always find the right words or be as creative as I wanted to be, I feel like my little blog got a little more comfortable with itself along the way. After two years I still love collecting moments here, so I'll definitely continue in 2015 :)

I hope these next 365 days will bring love, happiness and amazing adventures to all of us!! 

~ Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment