Sunday, August 2, 2015

Weekend Getaways



Spending the night in a castle? YES PLEASE! ;) This weekend my sister and I drove to Limburg - a southern province of the Netherlands - to soak up some sunshine, hike in style, have breakfast by the waterside and do some shopping. Apart from enjoying all the laughter and fun I was also once again very grateful for the way my life turned out this past year. A new city, a new home, a new job… and my driver's license and first car! After doing all my traveling - including holidays - by public transportation or hitching rides for decades, there is something so incredibly freeing and adventurous about throwing your stuff in a car and just GO. It was something I had been craving for years, so it feels really good to have finally provided this for myself. 

Can't wait for all the other roadtrips in my future!! :)

















2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos :-) Congratulations on all the exciting things going on in your life!

    ReplyDelete